Berlin – ab: sofort – Bewerbungsfrist: keine
Angebot für: Alumni
Ansprechpartner vorhanden: ja (extern)
We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Content Editor you will directly influence the popularity of http://www.shopalike.fr by creating compelling content for our website. If you love to write about fashion and lifestyle topics and are looking for a position where you can be creative and take responsibility, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You research and select new topics and trends and manage our editorial calendar
- You conduct audience and market trends analysis, as well as competition benchmark
- You coordinate and optimize processes to ensure content development is completed in a manner that optimizes both efficiency and quality
- You compose creative and high-quality fashion and lifestyle content for our French audience
- You are in charge of editing and proofreading for clarity, grammar, accuracy, consistency and style
- You liaise effectively between our Design, PR and Social Media Departments
- You bring 3+ years editorial experience
- You have an obligatory experience in fashion retail and/or fashion editorial
- You offer strong writing skills coupled with a sense for what consumers find believable, interesting and compelling
- You have experience in working with a content management system and image editing software
- You possess an analytical mindset and an excellent eye for detail
- You come with excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- You are creative, communicative, flexible and team-oriented personality
- You bring written and spoken French on a native level plus very good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- We master Marketing - Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity - Our team consists of over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Benefit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training programmes as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, football, volleyball etc.)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join us for Friday beers, team events, hackathons, regular movie nights, table football and ping-pong
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. Tobias Friedl will be your point of contact.
URL zur Stellenbeschreibung: https://www.ladenzeile.de/jobs/